Friday 5 December 2008

Trades 05/Dec/2008

Watchlist:
ABX,ADI,AEM,AMZN,BG,BHP,CCL,COF,CSX,DE,ECA,ENER,EOG,
GSK,MOS,PBR,RIG,STT,SU,SWN,THOR,WMT

Didn't have much time for markets today. And when I did get time, I didn't do a good job of it. So a losing day for me.

ENER (gap down)

A standard gap down play with trend following ema. We get the sideways pullback with narrow candle and go short on market down turn. Didn't work out as planned, stopped out (-1R).

I had another trade in WMT where I was trying for a scalp long, but that turned choppy so I exited at breakeven.

As I was saying to 00nr7 the other day, seems to be a lot of market action in last session recently. Today, being Friday I didn't bother with it. Now after market closed, looking at the charts....ooops...missed out on great move in last session. Hard to believe the market finished up so strong > maybe a santa rally is on the cards ???

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone.

---- Trades ---------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, assuming what the market is going (or not going) to do...what's that saying again...?

:)

-AT

TraderAm said...

yes Mr Attitude... :-)