Friday 6 February 2009

06 Feb 2009

Watchlist:
ABB,ACH,AOC,APOL,BHP,CAT,CCL,CHL,COST,FCX,HBC,
HIG,MT,MTD,OKE,POT,QGEN,RIMM,SRX,STT,VRTX,WFC

MTD (gap down)

Inital gap down is followed by a retracement before we hit resistance and start trending down. The 5,6,7 candles can't rally above the OR despite the market being strong. The 8th is off the ema and is a gravestone doji type. This is our short trigger. The 10th long wick is just a data spike and after that it looked promising for a while. But the stock gained support and we were stopped out for a loss.

I did have order for SRX, but I was too slow and it fell sharply before I could enter. That would have been good for 1R, but that's the way it goes sometimes. No other trades that I could see.

Hope you had a good day and have a good weekend. I will be shovelling snow...lol.

No comments: