Tuesday 10 February 2009

Trades 10/Feb/2009 (still powerless)

Watchlist:
AFG,ASML,BA,CBST,CMP,CRL,ENER,ERTS,FII,HNZ,KR,MBT,
MET,MT,ORLY,PPDI,QGEN,ROH,SVU,SWY,TAP,WDC

Can you believe we live in modern times? Still no power. Anyway onto trading: closed my trade early as I'm leaving for home now. Just the one trade below. (Ignore the 8th candle data spike).

HNZ (gap down)

Weak first is followed by a tidy retracement to the ema. This retracement doesn't get very far up the OR and as such is first indication of weakness. The 5th is off the ema and closes weak and is our short trigger. Took partial at 1R as bounce at OR low was a possibility. The rest I closed at 2R as I had to go home. I was hoping it would get to the Fib Ext which was around the 3R level, but 2R will do for me.

-----------R values and Fib Ext -----------


-----------Trades --------------------------

2 comments:

OONR7 said...

wow... had no idea the situation was still so bad. Best of luck, my friend.

TraderAm said...

Thanks 00nr7