Thursday 19 March 2009

Trades 19/Mar/2009

A rubbish day today for me. I shall await my usual "anon comments on losing day" with interest :-)

SO (gap up)

Gap up and trend up past OR. The 6th is off the OR and ema and closes strong. This is our long trigger. Unfortunately it never got going. Closed partial when it closed back inside oR and then rest was stopped out at orginal stop.

SHW (fall thru previous day's low)

Two red bearish candles followed by retrace and bounce off OR low. This 4th candle is our short trigger. Looked good initially but never followed thru and later it recovered to stop us out.

JNJ (fall thru previous day's low)

Weak first and 2nd. the 3rd is NR7 off ema and is our short trigger. Then for rest of the day it just trundled sideways. Closed towards end of day for breakeven.

-----Trades-------------------------------

-----------Fib and R-Values----------------

4 comments:

OONR7 said...

I was expecting trading to be tough... just thought I could be superman :)

Dinosaur Trader said...

Since no one else left a nasty anonymous comment for you, I'll do my best impression...

yur going to loose all yer money you fuking rook.

loooking forwerd to you shutting the blog.

Hope that helps.

Oh, I just figured out why you didn't get any. The word verification thing... most anons have trouble with the alphabet.

-DT

TraderAm said...

Thanks DT :)

Dinosaur Trader said...

No problem. I'm becoming an expert on the "anons." I think I'll write a post about things I've learned from them soon.

-DT