Thursday 26 March 2009

Trades 26/Mar/2009

Watchlist:
A,AAP,ALV,BBY,BCE,BHP,BJ,BPL,CAG,CHL,COV,DNA,DPS,
DRI,ENER,GLW,HPQ,IACI,KR,MRO,NEM,RHT,RIMM,RL,
RMD,RTN,SNE,SU,VLO,WFR,WMT,YHOO,YUM

Just the one trade today.

RTN (gap up)

Gap up then move up past OR then pullback with NR3,NR7 on 6th candle. This is our trigger. I didn't get filled on next, but kept my order in to see how it would react to whole number. Was filled a couple of candles later as market rallied and it held the $39 whole number. Took partial at near Fib Ext level (just past 1R) and left rest to run. This was closed at end of day for 3.75R.

-------Fib and RValues -------------------

----------Trades---------------------------

2 comments:

Tyler said...

AM,

The other day you mentioned that you had to enter orders manually. How do you normally do it using Excel?

Thanks,
Tyler

TraderAm said...

Hello Tyler.

Yes, normally I enter my IB trades using my Excel spreadsheet rather than the IB TWS window.

Thanks