Monday 11 May 2009

Trades 11/May/2009

A rubbish day today, couldn't really find anything that followed thru.

XOM (gap down)

After gap down we try to get back to previous days range but candles 3,4,5,6 all fail to do so. We then trend down with ema past OR. The 10th is off ema and OR low and closes weak. This is our short trigger. Looked good initially but then bounced back strong to stop us out for a loss.

AZN (gap up)

After gap up, we have sideways consolidation then find support at the ema. The 7th and 8th are bullish candles and off ema. The latter breaks the OR and is our long trigger. Never did anything after entry and just drifted sideways. Scaled out towards the end of the day.

No other trades today. I did like CSX, but the R/R wasn't the best, so I left it alone. Tomorrow, I am going to be busy with work stuff in the afternoon, so unlikely that I will trade the US market. I may trade forex in morning if I feel confident enough...lol.

Hope you had a good day.

-------Today's Info ------------------------

No comments: