Wednesday 8 April 2009

Trades 08/Apr/2009

Watchlist:
ACN,BBBY,BHI,BMC,BP,CMA,COP,COST,EOG,GG,HES,MET,MFC,
MOS,OXY,POT,PRU,R,RGLD,RJF,RRC,SUN,THT,TJX,TM,VMW,VOD,
XTO,ZMH,ALL,AFL,CI,CVH,FFIV,HD,IBN,JCI,JNPR,JWN,LOW

No Trades for me today.

Couldn't watch market whole time, so I may have missed some opportunities. Apart from that I missed OXY as it blew past my order. Two others were RJF and CMA shorts which I passed on because the Fib Ext was too close. As it turned out they would have been good gainers. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Hope you had a good day.

1 comment:

TL said...

CEPH did the same to me (2/15). It looks even more ridiculous on 1-min. At 9:59, it was still consolidating tightly. Seconds past 10:00, it broke down, left my order unfilled, and never looked back... I have to make myself believe that's just how it goes sometimes...